Niagara Falls Golf Packages

Want to
Golf in Niagara Falls?

Eight incredible Championship Courses in Niagara Falls, Canada. Let us design your golf vacation to Niagara Falls.

Travel Tips

Canadian and U.S. citizens travelling by car do not need a passport to cross the border.

The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) is a new U.S. law that will require all travellers, including Canadians, to carry a valid passport or other appropriate secure document when travelling to the United States from within the western hemisphere.

Travellers arriving in Niagara Falls, Canada by air, are required to have one or more of the following:

  • A valid passport
  • A NEXUS Air membership when used at a NEXUS Air kiosk
  • A valid Merchant Mariner's Document for U.S. citizens, or
  • Valid U.S. military identification and orders, when travelling on active duty.

The United States has yet to release the rules for land and sea travel; however, a passport will be valid for all modes of travel under the WHTI.